4.26.2004

First Episode!

I watched my first episode ever of Sex and the City last night. Actually my first six episodes. The show is coming out on regular tv in June, and before I accidently saw some episodes that were sanitized for regular TV I wanted to see the full HBO versions. So I went to Best Buy yesterday after I got back from my weekend in NY and bought the first two seasons. Which totalled about $80. So far I really like it, but I sense I am going to end up spending a lot of money buying all the DVDs!

Michael and I went to the top of the Empire State Building this weekend. It was a pretty cool view.



But it did remind us why we don't like to do tourist stuff. That was pretty much the most exciting thing we did the weekend. And it took up most of Saturday. But hey I got two new smushed pennies at the ESB and one that Mike picked up for me in Jersey a couple of weeks ago on his way back from AC. Very cute! I think that is what I am going to add next to this webpage, a page about my pennies.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...