8.04.2005

Tiny!

Today at lunch I went shopping. I needed to go to Target and get first aid supplies for my skinned knees. Yes I tripped and fell while running. I never said I was coordinated, in fact, if anyone asked I would have said I am not. It is hard to steer size ten feet that are nearly six feet away from your head. Anyway, so I also stopped by the Nike Factory Outlet store to get some stuff for Mike. That boy has been going to the guy several times a week for years and years, and has ONE PAIR of gym shorts! So bought him two pairs of dri-fit shorts, the only kind he wanted, in a size medium. I got them home and compared them to his one other pair. Turns out the old ones are a size small! My boyfriend is TINY!! Well he is just going to have to grow until he fits into those pants!

My knees hurt.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...