3.16.2006

I can't breathe

Allergies are really kicking my butt this week. All I do is sniffle and sneeze and cough up globs of phlegm. Tasty! I am so desperate to be able to breath better at night that I am going to go buy some of those nose strips tonight. I am sure those will instantly end the honeymoon period for our marriage. There is nothing romantic about going to bed with a nose strip on.

I am getting really anxious about my wedding photos. Not worry, just so excited to see them and hating that I have to keep waiting for them. Based on how nice the ones all the guests took were I am really hoping that the ones from the professionals are going to be amazing!

This seems pretty true for me

Brainy Kid
In high school, you were acing AP classes or hanging out in the computer lab.

You may have been a bit of a geek back then, but now you're a total success!
Who Were You In High School?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...