3.03.2006

My name is Michele and I am a cryaholic

It doesn't take much to make me cry, a cotton commerical, a greeting card, the inscription in my wedding band. So it should come as no surprise that I cried a lot on my wedding day. You can see it in the video (tears dripping off my chin, Mike said they were flying off my eyes and hitting him in the face) and in certain pictures. But I suppose to some people who have only known me since college or later it might be a surprise. I generally try hard to cover up how emotional I am.

When I went away to college I had to start reigning in my feelings for Mike and try to not FEEL them as much. I couldn't spend all day everyday crying about it, though I wanted to. Eventually I got it so far under control (especially when he was in grad school) that I really got a bit numb to things. I can't decide if it is good or bad that the wedding broke my icy veneer off. I feel soft and exposed.

Oh and no I will not tell you what it says inside my ring.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...