8.17.2006

S'mores





MMM! S'mores are yummy! We had a good time last night. Though Mike once again proved he has no patience and I had to toast his marshmallows for him! Silly boy, it takes TIME to cook them properly!

As I have been trying to focus a little more on being healthy the past few weeks I have been checking out some things that I used to love last time I went through a phase like this. One of which was the software I use on my Palm (which is really OLD) to keep track of what I eat and how much I exercise. I love that program, and I have put a lot of time into adding foods to the database in it that I like to eat but weren't in there. Well it turns out that the company who made that program is gone, dissolved. I was really hoping there was a newer version that I would be able to use when I finally get around to buying myself a smartphone! BOO!! Now I am going to have to find something else and add all those foods to it AGAIN or just keep using my sad old palm for the rest of my life!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...