11.13.2006

Parent's Visit Photos

You can see the photos from last week here. Both Dad and I took a lot more pictures than that but I selected the ones I thought turned out the best or that showed Mom, Dad or me. Can I just say that I LOVE my camera! I still do not really know how to pick what settings to use or how to operate fully manual but I am learning a LOT!!

Friday was my third trip to Alcatraz, I thought I would be bored of it by now, and admittedly though it was updated, the audio tour didn't rock my world, but the island itself always intrigues me. I love how it seems like everything is falling apart, buildings are crumbling, plants are growing over things, paint is pelling, concrete is disintegrating. I think that makes for some amazing pictures. It adds so much character.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...