6.18.2007

House List

I spend a lot of my free time (and not free time), thinking about what I want in a house when Mike and I finally live somewhere that we 1.) Can afford and 2.) Want to stay in for a while. I think that for such a big purchase we need to have a good idea of what we really want and what we think we can live without. So I am going to start a list of what I want.


Must Have
3 bedrooms (master, guest, potential kid)
2 bathrooms (2.5 would be better)
basement
garage (1 car minimum)
yard (room for a pool in future)
living room
dining room
big kitchen
den (or 4th bedroom, but I would prefer it on the first floor)
attic
lots of closets

Nice to have
old house
2 car garage
pool/hot tub
hardwood floors
fireplace
deck or patio

Deal Breakers
condo
home owners association

FYI I am feeling very list-y this week so don't be surprised if I come out with a lot of list based posts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...