6.01.2007

They Have Me Pegged

Does Banana Republic have some sort of window into my soul? Or at least my wallet? I have spent $400 between yesterday and today on clothes off their website. They make it so easy for me, all the reward cards, free shipping, I can return items to the store, it remembers my billing/shipping/payment info. Plus they carry tall womens clothes, and mens clothes so I get my shopping done for both of us at the same time. And I know that I will be getting another reward card soon (assuming we don't return a large part of the order which often happens). I think I really need to go through my closet this weekend and get rid of the stuff I am no longer wearing to make space for the 4 new tops and 1 new pair of pants coming for me. I should probably give Mike back some of the space I have slowly been stealing from him over the past two years.

On a side note, can you believe we have been living together that long next Friday?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...