6.07.2007

Who Picks This Stuff

I know I complain a lot about the gym we go to close to our apartment. Especially about how it smells. And how they keep the music so loud I can't listen to podcasts or audiobooks there, only really loud music. Well today my ipod battery died with about 5 minutes left in my workout. Okay I can soldier on, that is just one more 1 minute sprint and 4 minutes of cooldown right? I can survive their crappy music choices. Guess what song came on (and honestly I should be embarrassed that I knew the song title and artist the instant it started) during those five minutes? "Informer" by Snow! Are you kidding me? What is that like 1994* or something? And not even good 1994!

*I am close I think, I googled it and it looks like it came out in 1993.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...