7.09.2007

Blah, Yuck!

Both Michael and I are feeling kind of sick. I don't know if it is allergies or a head cold but I honestly thought I might die on the treadmill this morning. My heartrate was up so much higher than normal from not being able to breathe, and I wasn't pushing hard at all! I hope this improves soon, I don't know how I can make it through the rest of a changeover with sinus pain and stuffiness. Oh and a sore throat! And a husband waking up in the middle of the night not being able to breathe.

Did I mention that I made a lot of progress with our Kauai book this weekend? I will share it when I get it all done. I got a little burnt out on it this weekend so the last day and a half of the trip will have to wait.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...