7.15.2007

Dinner and a Lens

Last night Mike took me out for my belated birthday dinner. He had made reservations at The Melting Pot in Larkspur which is actually over in Marin County. He is so sneaky and totally wouldn't tell me where we were going until I saw the sign! I think we picked the wrong cheese fondue for us, it was too mild, we are into very sharp cheese but the oil for the meat was perfect and the flaming turtle (hold the nuts please) chocolate fondue was AMAZING!!! I am so glad we paced ourselves and saved room for dessert! We sat in Lover's Lane (check the website) and he had them put a vase with three red roses on the table for me. That I got to take home! So expect to be seeing pictures of those soon!

I also used my birthday money and giftcards to order the new lens I have been dreaming about, while it still has an instant rebate on it!
Canon Zoom Wide Angle-Telephoto EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Autofocus Lens
I can't wait until it gets here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...