10.10.2007

Black and White Edits

I have already posted about the flowers Mike brought home for me a couple of weeks ago. This weekend I thought it would be fun to play around with one of them in Paint Shop Pro. I think the best way for me to learn what the program can really do it to just try stuff and see how it turns out.

So here is the original:


Then I cloned out the crepe myrtle and smoothed out the grill cover (ie my cheap black backdrop)


Then I tried a couple of actions I bought on it, BWBoost


And Vintage Wash


Then I tried some of the presets that come with PSPX, Black and White Film


Infared Film


What do you think? I am not sure which one I like the best. Probably the BWboost, I like the darkness of the green turned to black.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cloning out the background definitely makes this photo stand out like fine art! I can't decide which one I like best either because they are all so eye pleasing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...