9.22.2008

Making Progress

On Saturday Mike and I sat down with a local real estate agent to see if we wanted to use him to help us buy our first house. I don't know if I am 100% happy with him, but I don't know how much I will really like a real estate agent. They have to be a bit of a sales person, and that is not my favorite personality. Anyway he sent us a list of 65 homes on the MLS that seem to meet our criteria. I guess we should start looking at them. But for some reason, though I have been looking forward to buying a house for years now, I am all of the sudden nervous and worried. Maybe it is the crazy economy, maybe it is just that this is a monumental decision, maybe I am just too risk-adverse. I guess it doesn't hurt to look right? And we do need to start deciding what we can get for our money and what we are willing to compromise on and what we aren't.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...