9.08.2008

Twilight

I finally broke down and picked up that book everyone has been talking about for the past month when I was at Target last week. I got it Thursday night and before lunch on Saturday it was finished. Which either means I am a fast reader, it was an easy read or more likely a bit of both. It was a pretty good book, the story was interesting, though got a little too "vampire-y" for me at times. It wasn't a book I think I will read multiple times (not like my Outlander) and I didn't really get all that invested in the characters (note how it is Monday night now and I am not rushing out to buy the next book yet) though some people tell me they have. I am still more excited about Diana's next book coming out than anything. Those books will always be my first love.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...