10.22.2008

House Hunting Standstill

We still haven't made any progress on looking for a house, for multiple reasons.
1.) Have yet to find a new agent, we are meeting with one next Monday and maybe one on Thursday (but she wants to meet at 7:30 and to be honest sad as this sounds, that is late for me, I get up a 4:30 on Fridays to run, I need to be in bed by 8:30 to 9pm!
2.) We don't know where we want to live, Bethlehem, Easton, Nazareth nothing is really calling to us, in fact this whole area is in question at this point
3.) I don't really love my new job, in fact some days I really hate it, do we want to commit to staying in this area for at least 5-10 years because we bought a house? Are there other companies I could work for near here?

Indecision stresses me out. . .

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...