5.04.2009

Remodeling Weekend 1

I wonder how many weekends of remodeling I am going to recount on this blog? Hundreds probably. This weekend was a good one, we had a lot of help (my parents and my sister Friday through Sunday and Mike's parents on Sunday) along with a lot of days (Thursday afternoon through Sunday evening). Which means we got a lot done.

All the wallpaper removed in the living room (except behind the radiators)
IMG_1865

New deadbolts added to all the doors, and all keyed to match
IMG_1866

Two layers of wallpaper removed from the breakfast nook, but there is one more tough one to go
IMG_1867

And wallpaper removed from the kitchen (you can see the tough stuff in the back hall here)
IMG_1870

We also got a lot of the wallpaper down in the entry way, I didn't take a picture of that last night, we were too tired. I also got the wallpaper all down in the upstairs bath and we got 75% down in the powder room. I now hate wallpaper, and my arms, back, neck and calves are all killing me. There is still a lot to do, but we never would have made it this far without all the help we got from our families.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...