8.22.2009

Iron Pigs

Last night Michael and I went to see an Iron Pigs game in Allentown at Coca-Cola Park. You know I am not really into baseball (as I am sure I mentioned when we went those two A's games in Oakland). But like those A's games this was a group thing, not Mike's work, but the local chapter of the civil engineering society. Plus cotton candy is a big draw for me.

I took my camera, like always, but only one lens, and not my longest I wasn't sure how big the park was. It was actually a really nice park and decently big (not that I have been to a minor league park before), so I regretted not bringing my 70-300 but I captured a few decent images regardless.

IMG_0583

IMG_0586

IMG_0587

IMG_0605

My baseball quota has been filled for a couple of years. Now we need to go to a football game!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...