11.15.2009

Tacha's Baby Shower

I have been waiting to post about my sister-in-law Tacha's baby shower until she received the disc of photos that I mailed. I just wanted her to see them first.

It was a great shower. I was lucky enough to help plan it with two of her friends. We had a ton of food, great people, yucky weather (pouring rain) and Dan and Tacha received many generous gifts to help welcome their little girl in January.

IMG_0937
beautiful gifts

IMG_0941
The mom to be with her lovely Mom

IMG_0955
A little emotional

IMG_0963
Tacha's LOVES penguins.

IMG_0972
So many cute clothes!

IMG_1023
Opening the baby tub from my other sister in law and her husband.

IMG_1024
Looking through the tub

IMG_1027
Opening the card for the gift from me and Michael

I rented the 85mm 1.2L for the shower, it was a really nice lens. Most of these were shot with that lens, other than the first two, which were with my 50mm f/1.2L.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...