Fourth Year Blurb Book

After we returned from Egypt I decided it was time to buckle down, finish editing the pages of our latest blurb book that I wasn't happy with and just order it already. I still wasn't (and even having the book still am not) 100% happy with all the designs but I can't keep playing with them. I have a whole new book to start on! Again this book was even bigger than the last, it's huge, so this will be a HUGE post! I am also skipping some of the pages with my nephews and my niece on them so there are some gaps. Click for larger images, I decided to design the whole book as two pages spreads (other than the cover and the final pages).


First page

Filler page

Back Cover


Melissa Scott said...

Best idea EVER!! Love the idea of yearly photo books. You did a great job. I love how you've decorated your house!

Jen said...

Agree with everything Melissa said! This is awesome!

Colleen said...

Wonderful! I just won a blurb gift certificate and after looking at what you've done, I can't wait to get going on mine.

BTW.. you have a beautiful house.

Amanda said...

You did a great job on this! Love all the layouts & the story telling. You all have done so much with your house...I'm very impressed!

Amy F.W. said...

Just lovely!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...