9.17.2010

New Favorite App - SwankoLab

I have a new favorite iphone app, it's called SwankoLab, it's by the makers of Hipstamatic which is another of my favorites. The downfall to me of Hipstamatic was always that I had to use it to TAKE the photo, which was slowing me down. I wanted it to be an app I could apply to images AFTER taking them. Enter SwankoLab, it has the fun mixing of various options, and packs of goodies to buy, but I can apply them to existing photos! If you come up with a combo you like, you can save it and reuse it in the future without having to memorize it.

Check out my SwankoPrint!
Developed in SwankoLab for iPhone using SwankoDev H1N, Vinny's BL94, Fantabra Magic Cool, and Vinny's BL94

Check out my SwankoPrint!
Developed in SwankoLab for iPhone using MineCo Sapphire Wash, Zero, and Vinny's BL04

Check out my SwankoPrint!
Developed in SwankoLab for iPhone using Jerry's Developer, MineCo Sapphire Wash, and MineCo Ruby Wash

Go download it and start playing!

1 comment:

Sam Chiang said...

Hi Shelly,

Cool app, I have to try it. If you know any other cool apps, let me know...i have an iPhone4 myself. =)

Sam
(Sam Chiang)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...