12.15.2010

Lavender

Longwood had a tree decorated with lavender as part of their display this year, they also had lavender planted around it. I started off with my standard type of macro shot, single flower with a blurry background.

IMG_7017
f/2.8

I also played with narrowing the aperture down to try to see how much of the feeling of the tree in the background I could bring in.
IMG_7021
f/5.6

That wasn't quite enough for me so I switched over to my 16-35 to try again.

IMG_7026

IMG_7027

I am not 100% happy with those images. If I went back to shoot it again right now there are a few things I would change. It was a fun challenge though and I definitely learned something to think about next time. It's nice to work on something new.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...