1.07.2013

Sixth Year Blurb - Regular Pages

I am really behind in sharing this, I have had this album done and ordered for months which you can see if you look back at my instagram post from June.  I split the pages from this book into three posts.  This post includes the pages from the normal part of the year.  The second will focus on pages from our New Orleans trip.  The third and final post will include the pages I made solely with iphone photos.  I am still working on another book for just our trip to Thailand, hopefully that will be finished and ready to share soon.  Then I can go back and catch up on year 7, which I haven't even started yet!!


























































































No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...