5.08.2013

Ikea Balcony Furniture Options

While I was shopping at Ikea the other week (after my Friday off work trip to Longwood)and picking up the solar lights I mentioned, I took a few photos of some of the outdoor furniture options they had on display.

I really liked the look of this option, but it wasn't all that comfortable to sit on (the sectional part) and I would prefer to find something with wider feet. While I think the new floor/roof we put on the balcony will hold up better than the tar paper roof that was there I don't want to risk damaging it. Though I plan to put down an outdoor rug and I think that will hopefully help protect it.

I like this one, it looks really comfortable, and I am debating having an umbrella up there to make the balcony more useable in the afternoon when it gets a lot of sun. It also does have wider feet. Aside from the fact that this is beige (which is a color I tend to shy away from), it looks like every other sectional out there.

This isn't the kind of louge seating I am looking for but I really like it. Could be a good outdoor dining option when we figure out where that is going to go in our yard!

This one was definitely my favorite, and not just because it is gray (which is one of my favorite colors), it was also really comfortable.

Any favorites? Suggestions for other options I should look at? There are so many options out there, it leaves me feeling rather overwhelmed!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hmm, I like the second option the best! It seems so peaceful and well put together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...