3.29.2004

Boy do I feel tired today!

I think I am going to go to bed super early tonight. It's not like I have anything better to do anyway! Mike and I just stayed up too late this weekend. Which was nice at the time, not so nice on Monday morning at 5 am when the alarm goes off! Michael gave me a very pretty pearl bracelet this weekend! I would put a picture on here but 1.) Still no digital camera, 2.) I find it very hard not to look up the price of gifts so I refuse to go to the webpage he ordered it from and get a picture of it. But I really love it! Besides who doesn't like to get presents?

My weight training went pretty good last week I think. There were a few muscles that I worked that never got sore afterwards, like my quads, hamstrings and calves so I guess I will have to up the weight on those this week. I can't decide if I am going to run tonight or not. I am just so tired, I really want to go home after work and straight to bed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...