5.13.2004

Look at what I bought!

New shoes,

and a new purse
! I know I know, $150 on shoes and a purse? For what going out drinking? Yup pretty much. Mike's family (well most of it) is coming up to visit him in NY this weekend. I think his sister and her guy want to go out Saturday night. Besides it cheered me up even though I had to work 2 hours at home last night. Anyway I got it done by about 9:15 so I was not too upset. Plus I had the new shoes!!!

I am really glad I went home and ran last night. It wasn't a great run in terms of making big progress or anything, in fact I didn't make any. But I felt really great after. Energize and happy. De-stressed, see this is why I started running. I just wish I could remember that all the time so I would keep getting on the treadmill and pushing myself. And my legs didn't tire out, so I know the weights are helping, and my lungs were great. Problem was once again overheating. It has been really hot here this week.

Speaking of working out on Tuesday while I was in the gym at work on the ellipitcal for the first time someone came in and started to work out while I was still in there. It was a little weird. For one because it was the VP of Engineering (in other words, the boss's boss!) and two, he runs marathons, and I was just plugging slowly away on the elliptical. Three I was sweaty and gross!! And he said, "I haven't seen you in here before Michele." So we even had a little chat! Then on the train home, a gross really SUPER STINKY guy sat next to me! YUCK!

I also took this guiz last night. Isn't Michael lucky!

You're Perfect ^^
-Perfect- You're the perfect girlfriend. Which means you're rare or that you cheated :P You're the kind of chick that can hang out with your boyfriend's friends and be silly. You don't care about presents or about going to fancy places. Hell, just hang out. You're just happy being around your boyfriend.

What Kind of Girlfriend Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...