7.13.2004

The fair is in town

Yesterday I waited until too late to update so I didn't write as much as I had in mind at the time, but I can't remember what else I was going to talk about now.

I ran 1.38 miles yesterday, and again today. So I am continuing to make progress. Though my run route has to change a bit this week because there is a fair in town and they are set up in the memorial grounds that I like to take part of my run through. Speaking of that fair Margo and I might go over there tonight and have a funnel cake or something. Maybe I will try to talk her into going on one ride? I am lifting tonight too so I can handle the funnel cake without turning into a fatty I think. And it will likely be the only one I have all year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...