11.19.2004

Marilyn Manson Show

Last night was the Marilyn Manson show. It was different than I expected. And I couldn't take any pictures. They told me I had to check my camera but once inside it looked like most people just took theirs in. I didn't check mine, I wasn't going to leave a $300 camera in a cardboard box in an envelope with my name on it. That's not very secure.

Anyway so the show itself. The opening band SUCKED! Even tone-deaf me could tell that. Manson came on at 9:30 and we were on our way home by 11 I think. It was short. There were several frightening impromtu mosh pits. I had to hold on to Mike rather tightly so that I didn't lose him. We lost Jerry and Clay though. Well until the concert was over. I was expecting a high level of freakiness as part of the onstage show and it was actually pretty tame. But let's keep that a secret cause if that gets out people will stop being speechless when I tell them that I went to a Marilyn Manson show.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...