11.17.2004

Is it fixed?

My wireless connection at home might finally be fixed. It was actually working last night. Not always working. But mostly working, and quick to fix when it disconnected. Now I need to fix that so it stops dropping the connection while I am in the middle of doing stuff!

On my run this morning I finally got back below a 10 min/mile average pace. I don't think I have done that more than one other time since I got back from St.Louis. It was tough though, I was about dead for a minute or two after and I was really pushing myself. I am always so slow to build up speed! Will I ever get to an 8 minute mile? I would like to someday have 9-10 min/miles be conversation pace for me!

Yesterday at lunch I went to City Sports to look for a hat for Michael and I found a pair of cold weather running pants on sale for $20 and a reflective windbreaker for $20. Just because they were last year's styles! And I did find him a hat!

Work is going okay, I am actually doing regular process work not development at the moment. And I like it! Though I don't know how long it will last. I would be so much happier if this kind of stuff was all I did! I am sure I would get bored of it eventually but I feel like I use more of my education this way.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...