12.02.2004

Power Outage

I had big plans to do job searching and update this page last night. Instead I came home to find the power out. Margo and I went out to Target last night instead, since I was planning to go anyway. Then we went to dinner at Atlanta Bread Company where I had a yummy bread bowl of cream of potato soup! That kept me full all night! Good thing considering the calories in it! After that we went over to Barnes and Noble so I could abuse Margo's employee discount and buy a bunch of Christmas gifts at 30% off! YEAH!!

There is still a lot of shopping to be done. I am almost done with stuff for my sister but not at all for my Mom. And I haven't ordered Dad's gift yet though I have had it picked out for months! I plan to do that at lunch today or at home tonight provided the power is still on!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...