4.11.2005

Not Settled

CA is still not totally settled so I don't want to talk about it. Though I am itching too. I am itching to do a lot of things with regards to that. I can't even sit still today, my head hurts and is all over the place. How much longer do they think I can be patient for? I need to start making decisions!

Speaking of decisions I need to decide what I want to get Mom for her birthday on Saturday. I have lots of ideas. Can't settle on any of them. I can't even settle on a position for my legs though in this stupid chair. Sometimes I think it would be better if I didn't run, I would have less energy to burn. Now that I am used to running I want to do it more often. Like I know a good hard mile right now would really calm me down. But alas, I can't do one. I swear it is an addiction.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...