6.20.2005

Our First Big Fight

Before the two people who read this stop reading it I need to get better at updating during the week. It's not like I don't have time at home. Most nights there are 20 or 30 minutes when we are sitting on the couch, Mike playing video games, me surfing the web. I should make that updating time. I will work on it really.

Mike and I had our first real fight since he got out here on Friday. He and I really don't know how to fight. We just both get stubborn and refuse to talk to each other. We didn't eat dinner (well I didn't turns out he had a chicken salad sandwich while I was sleeping!), I cleaned, he played video games and his bass, I went to bed at 7 pm. The only part that makes that a fight is that we weren't speaking, and at 2 am he was sleeping on the couch. Both of us really regret wasting our Friday night. And the fighting, we don't like fighting. We need to find a better way to end the fight than me getting up at 2 am and making him get up off the couch and come snuggle with me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...