7.11.2005

Happy Birthday to me!!

Happy 27th Birthday to me!! I have had a very good day. I got a lovely watch from Mike as a present. He sent me flowers at work! I got tons of emails and phone calls from people who love me. I had a yummy steak for dinner, and a little later I get to have a cupcake. I will update later this week with flower and watch pictures.

We went out this weekend to try and make friends. It was okay. The people were nice. But Mike and I are getting a little old for that crap, and for sleeping on a strangers futon. At least I was with him not alone. I would never make friends here if I was alone. I would be too scared to go out. This coming weekend Mike's Dad is coming up. He is in San Diego for work this week and next. Also this week my old boss is out from the east coast so we are going to go out to dinner with him and the sales lady from the CA office Wednesday. That should be a little weird. The dynamic will be total different now that I am a potential client

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...