7.15.2005

Il Fornaio

Mike is out picking up his dad at the airport. He is visiting us for the weekend. Dinner Wednesday night was nice we went to Il Fornaio, and the food was delicious. I had lobster ravioli and Mike had ones filled with butternut squash and walnuts. It was great to see the sales woman, she knows everyone and I think she is going to be able to introduce me to some key people out here. Even within my own company. So we are going to do lunch next month. Suprisingly it was good to see my old boss. I suppose I shouldn't be that surprised, I have always liked him as a person, he just stressed me a little as a boss. It does make me realize I have a long way to go at my new job before I feel as connected to those people. I hope I can get there eventually.

This is the lovely watch that Mike gave me for my birthday. And these are the flowers he sent me at work! He is so cute I just want to lick him!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...