9.13.2005

Fun, Fun

Today was a fun day, I got to spend a ton of money on new tires for my car. I got to my desk and started to do some work and the phone rang. It was security telling me I had a flat (very nice service by the way!). I have no idea when it happened, and it looks like I drove on it, for all I know I drove ALL THE WAY TO WORK on a flat tire. I would have thought I would have noticed it. Anyway there was a huge nail in the passenger front tire. They were the tires that I bought the car with so they were pretty much worn out anyway. I just wasn't planning on buying four new tires this month. Now four new pairs of shoes would be a different story!

Life is pretty calm otherwise. Boring weekend. I made Mike his Mom's beef stew! Thrilling stuff.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...