9.07.2005

Boring weekend

We didn't make very good use of our long weekend. Though I did make a lot of progress with my sims. I haven't spent a lot of time playing that game in a long time. It proved to be a good distraction while Michael watched a lot of sports, A LOT of sports. Why do I always start playing The Sims just in time for the next expansion pack. It's like the people at EA can read my mind.

Can you tell I am a little tired today? I almost passed out after coming back from the gym, I think I was dehydrated or something. Not good.

On Monday we went to the movies and went to see The Transporter 2. It was very entertaining. And Jason Statham is . . . SO HOT!!!! There was drooling. (Seriously I am so tired I couldn't remember how to spell that.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...