9.27.2006

My Style

The entire drive to work this morning I was trying to think up a short phrase that would summarize what I consider to be my style. Am I the only person who does this? And why? What good do I think it will do to have a "name" for how I dress? Although I admit it's not like I had more compelling things to think about in the car. So why not right? What I came up with was "Feminine classic with a modern edge". How does that sound? Feminine because I love pretty girly things, dresses, skirts, heels, pink. Classic because I always find myself drawn to classic shapes, sheath dresses, pencil skirts, button down shirts, high heels, wide leg trousers, pearls etc. Modern edge because I like to through in a really modern or edgy accessory to liven things up and bring them up to today. See I have put WAY too much thought into this don't you think?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...