10.20.2006

Quiet

Life has been pretty quiet this week. The most exciting thing that has happened (other than riding Elvis last night and not falling off) is that I ordered a bunch of shoes from Zappos. Gotta love free shipping and returns on a huge selection of shoes. So with the expectation that at least one pair probably won't be as cute in person or won't fit well and will need to be returned I bought:

Today I am going to play golf, it's a work outing. I suck at golf but last year it was really fun so I thought I might try it again. This time I brought my new camera so I can maybe take some golfing pictures when I am not totally sucking at the golf part. Then tonight I am dragging Mike to the movies. Marie Anotoinette came out today and I am dying to go see it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...