1.31.2007

Computer Surgery

Tonight I completed my first computer hardware repair! Are you proud of me? Back in early winter Michael and I were sitting on the couch and he is just so cute I got a little caught up in kissing my husband (not a bad thing at all!!) and I kicked over a glass of grape juice that was resting in the tray on our ottoman/coffee table. Spilled it right into my computer. We were really lucky and it didn't fry the computer at all, just left the left side of the key board (particularly w e a 1 2) very sticky. I tried to live with it but it wasn't going away, so $98 and a new keyboard from HP Parts later (along with some advice from my Dad about where to find instructions), the sticky is gone! Banished forever!!

You're right, I need a life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...