1.08.2007

Sweetest Gift

One of the sweetest gifts I got from Mike for Christmas was a CD he made for me to listen to in the car on the way to work. I am sure he didn't mean to but it made me cry all the way to and from work today because of these parts of these two songs:

Do You Remember - Jack Johnson
Well I was crazy about you then and now
The craziest thing of all is over ten years have gone by
And you’re still mine, we’re locked in time

I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Death Cab for Cutie
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind
I'll follow you into the dark
No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white
Just our hands clasped so tight
Waiting for the hint of a spark
If heaven and hell decide
That they both are satisfied
Illuminate the no's on their vacancy signs
If there's no one beside you
When your soul embarks
Then I'll follow you into the dark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...