2.20.2007

Tomorrow

Tomorrow we head to Hawaii!! I can't wait I am SO excited. I am not taking my computer so I won't be updating at all and I won't be uploading pictures until after the trip is over. Except on Flickr, I think I have figured out how to upload pictures taken with my phone so hopefully I can remember to send a picture or two a day.

Yesterday I didn't have to work and for the fourth time in 5 days I went to Target (to get Easter Candy this time for Mike's Easter basket while the selection is still good) and guess what the Walnut Creek Target had in stock? Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought one, I know we don't need it but if I had passed up the chance to get it while it was in stock and it took months to find it again, I would have been SUPER mad!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...