4.13.2007

Flowers

I am having a really hard time deciding which flower picture to enter into the weekly challenge on the photography board I visit. Not because I think both of them are great, more because I think both of them are so-so. I am trying to use the challenges as a way to help force me to get out my camera every week so I want to use pictures that I took just for this challenge. But with the shutdown going on, I haven't had a lot of time to play with my camera, or to play around with post processing. These are the two I am torn between.


I am just going to have to pick one and live with it aren't I? I just don't have time to take anymore. I can't wait until I have more free time again. Though I should really devote most of that to getting the Hawaii book finished! Tonight we are taking Mike's parents to Yoshi's for a Jazz show and sushi. I packed my camera so even though we aren't allowed to take pictures during the show, I can at least take some of dinner. I hope the sushi there is good! I could use a healthy dinner before working another 12 hours on Saturday! I hope this is my last 12 hour day for a while, and I can't wait to take my comp days for Michael's repeat eyelid surgery!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...