7.07.2006

Retro or Futuristic?

Today I decided to flip my hair out. It just dried mostly that way and I thought for once I would work with it instead of fighting it. Sounds like a good plan right? So I am curling my hair in the bathroom and Mike comes in and says "How Leave it to Beaver you look." However I thought I was channeling Jane Jetson a little more. Then he responded with maybe it was more B-52s? Now being me I had to go find pictures of all of this and present them all to all of you to see which one YOU think I look like right now. Maybe none?














How my hair looks today


June Cleaver

Jane Jetson

B-52s

Maybe it is more Donna Reed? Or Sandra Dee? Who else had flippy 50's housewife hair? Though I really think it does have more of a space ship vibe to it than a "I will have the pot roast and your slippers ready when you get home" vibe. I am obviously putting way to much thought into something so small, but the whole point to me of having a blog is I can go on and on about this lame stuff without making my poor husband put up with it. OH I got it, GIDGET!!

Donna Reed

Sandra Dee

Gidget - Sally Field


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...