An Offer

Yesterday I got a verbal offer from the company in PA that I interviewed with two weeks ago. It's decent. But really the details of the offer (unless it was terrible) I think will have little or nothing to do with this decision. It all really depends on Michael being able to find a job he will like close enough to there that we both have workable commutes, and right now that is looking unlikely. I have until Thursday to give them an answer. Part of me thinks I should just say no now, why make them wait when I highly doubt anything will change in two days. But for some reason Mike doesn't think I should write it off so quickly, which seems weird. I guess I should keep applying for jobs tonight.

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...