5.30.2008

Running

For the first time in almost 3 years I went for a run outside this morning. It was really nice. I forgot how much more enjoyable it is to actually run instead of grind it out on the treadmill. It was also nice that it was SO much cool than they keep it in the gym. I was able to run longer than I can on the treadmill just because of that!

A couple of weeks ago I decided that I was sick of getting blisters on my feet while running so I went to the running store to see what kinds of options I had to stop them. They recommended special dual-layer socks ($10 a pair!) and Sport Shield. My feet are much happier now.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I *love* running outside. I think I need some of that sport shield for my new leather shoes that I'm breaking in. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...