6.12.2008

Packing Packing Packing

Packing is taking up so much time, this is totally the part of this process that I was dreading, along with the slowly starting process of saying goodbye to people. The packing is much more tedious though. Finally though I am starting to think we are making some progress on that front. For a while it just felt like we weren't even making a dent. It's still only a small dent, but at least it is a dent right?

Obviously that means I haven't had a chance to pick up my camera at all lately. But I do have a couple of pictures from last month that I haven't gotten around to sharing yet. Let's see how long I can make them last.

This past weekend we said goodbye to most of our plants, we gave them to a friend of mine from work. She has a lovely yard to plant them in. I miss the smell of jasmine on our deck already though.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...