11.07.2008

Thinking Ahead

Last night on the drive home from work I listed to Christmas music (which I have only done one other time so far this year so I am doing well for me!). While I was listening I was thinking about all the Christmases to come and imagining them in a house that Mike and I own, and I realized I HAVE to have an old house, it gave me butterflies thinking about living in one and really making it my own. Even if we have to wait and save up for another couple of years.

In other news I will officially have a new boss on the 17th and will start focusing on a new area at work (the brand new Flu building that will be doing its first production runs in the spring). Hopefully that will improve the job situation and I will be happier there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...