1.02.2009

Christmas at My Parents House

Christmas night at the in-laws focused on Lucas (of course) as you can guess from my previous post. However we started out the morning at my parents house for breakfast and gifts.

IMG_0479
Their tree

IMG_0482
My mom

IMG_0489
me posing again, why do I feel the need to strike a silly pose when Mike has the camera in his hands?

IMG_0490
Dad of course playing around with his camera. One of these days we will have to have a shoot off, it will be like a dance off but with cameras.

IMG_0492
Val cleaning up after I shot her with a little silly string that she put in my stocking.

Then she got lippy:
IMG_0497
That will show her!

IMG_0504
sigh, hi husband!

IMG_0507
Val gave us a painting! I love it when she gives us paintings! Now I need to go get the three small ones we have framed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...