1.02.2009

My Girls

The Saturday after Christmas I was lucky enough to go out to dinner with both of my girls. We had a great time, ate too much food, talked to much. I wish we could do that more often. I brought my camera along like I always do. Andy (Becky's husband) was kind enough to take a shot of all three of us, how do I manage to always be out of focus?
IMG_0633

And I have to share this one I took of the two of them, because it is a much better photograph technically, (much sharper). I am dying to take Becky's newborn pictures, I know she is going to have a beautiful little girl and the light in their living room was very nice (especially now that I have a camera that delivers usable shots at ISO 1600).
IMG_0632

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...