1.06.2009

Unhappy

I know I shouldn't let it bother me but I am rather offended at times by how my current company treats me. More later tonight at home.

Later:
I know it is a silly thing to be hurt by the fact that I am not getting moved from one shitty modular building (ie trailer) to another with the other two people from my old group going to my new group. But it did hurt me.

I am going to be honest here and say so far I am pretty miserable at this job. I have been trying really hard to give it time and a fair shake and try not to hold it up to the standards of my last job, but I don't know how much longer I can do that. Especially when I feel like I am not being treated fairly by them. I think I made a big mistake by giving in and agreeing to leave CA. The worst part is, we can't go back. Mike doesn't seem to understand that, he throws it out like it is a viable option, but it isn't, even if we did go back it won't be the same. How can he not get that? How does he not see that the job I loved is GONE forever . . .

We are having a bit of a fight right now and I just don't care.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...