4.15.2009

Photography Tips

I have been thinking for a while that I wanted to start including more photography related information here on my blog. Not just sharing my photography but also sharing how I have learned it and the new things I am learning. The programs I use and why I use them. The equipment I have and why I use it. If there is something else you would be interested in hearing about please feel free to leave a comment and I will add it to my running list of topics to cover.

The first post will be tomorrow. Here is the current list:
-How did I learn photography, and what resources do I recommend
-Equipment, what I use and why
-Post processing, what programs I love to use and why they suit me
-Photographers who inspire me
-Before and afters of edited shots
-Experiments (you know I love to do these), previous experiments have been noise with under and over exposing of images, comparing the 5D to the 5DM2, focus test on 50mm 1.8 vs 50mm 1.2, I would like to test things like how the lens impacts image quality, using a flash for macro work
-I would also love to finally make some presets of my own instead of just using everyone else's and be able to share them

Any other ideas?

3 comments:

Lori Z said...

I think you have a lot covered. I'm excited to see your posts!

Anonymous said...

Yes, me too! I also think that you should make a lesson on macro. :)
Nina

Michele said...

I will add macros to the list as well, great idea Nina!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...